32 Center Console
The 32 Center Console is a strong stable fishing machine in a trailerable package. The midsize model in our Center Console fleet, the 32 offers the strength and presence that all OBX Center Consoles present and the OBX hull design provides great sea keeping ability and fuel efficiency. The 32 is an easy to handle boat around the docks and is at home offshore. The 32 at heart is a fishing platform but the layout and large decks provide lots of seating options, which makes it a great family cruiser. Pulling in a gamefish or pulling a tuber, the 32 will not disappoint. The 32 is a great all around boat for family, fun and fishing.
Our goal at OBX is to build a yacht with the finest and strongest materials available, by the finest craftsman and boatbuilders in the industry, with superior engineering and design, all at a tremendous value.
Length: 31’ 5”
Length including engines: 34’ 1’
Draft Hull: 16” Max:24”
Dry weight with engines: 7,000 lbs
Engines: Standard 300 hp (2)
Brand: Mercury Verado
Engine(s) total power: 600 hp
Engine model: 300XL/CXL
- Infused composite carbon fiber with Kevlar reinforced construction
- Wood free structure
- Vinylester resin for superior finish and strength
- Gelcoated bilges
- Customer choice Awlgrip painted hull finish (Dark colors available as an option)
- LED technology for all lighting
- C Zone digital distribution system
- AGM deep cycle house battery bank
- Two AGM engine starting batteries
- Battery charger. Battery switches with paralleling.
- Fully bonded electrical system.
- 30 amp Dockside Shorepower with AC/DC distribution. Stereo with bluetooth, iPod controls, fore and aft speakers
- 3 In deck insulated fish boxes
- Dual transom fishboxes and livewells
- Raw and fresh water washdowns
- Self bailing scuppers
- Under gunwale lighting.
- Flush mount rod holders (6)
- Non skid decks
- LED Flood lighting fore and aft
- Large helm with dual seat bench with flip bolster seating
- Electronics space for large displays
- T-Top with fiberglass hardtop and windshield
- Stainless steel steering wheel with knob
- Tackle center with storage under helmseat and slide out cooler
- Custom modifications such as seating, fishboxes and live wells are always available to fit your requirements.
- 223 gallon fuel tank with fuel/water
- Separating filters
- 23 gallons fresh water
- Tank with pressurized water system
- Bronze sea strainers and cut off valves on all thru hulls
- Electric toilet system with holding tank and pump out system
- EPA fuel spill protection
- Automatic 2000 gph bilge pumps (2 aft, 1 midship)
- Power steering
- Ritchie compass
- Trim tabs
- Electric toilet system with holding tank and discharge
- Console electronics access.
- Built in storage.
- Aluminum framed acrylic access door.
- Anchor locker
- Stainless pop up bow spring cleats
- Aft hawse pipes and cleat
- Non skid decks
- Transom outboard bracket with swim ladder
- Forward arrangement with dual lounges and console bench seat
- Teak package (real or synthetic )
- Custom hull colors.
- Powder coated T-Top
- Fold down rear seat
- Additional rod holders
- Windlass and anchor chute
- Underwater lights,
- Custom tackle center and livewell
- Stereo and subwoofer upgrade
- Other outboard power choices on request
- Ask for any options needed and not listed